Monday, April 11, 2011

The little things

So I finished a project that's long overdue. I won't tell you what it is or who it is for, but see if you can guess.








I love love love this fabric (and the shop I bought it from!). It's a whole series of fabric (13 colors and patterns, which was the number I needed for this pattern!) that's just adorable. Adorable adorable. And it's backed in super super soft flannel, because let's face it, that's just the way all things should be made.

I've got a number of other projects on my list for this weekend, but this was the most important.

Oh, that and making a dent in the accumulated laundry pile. Hurrah for getting a washer last weekend, sad day for not having a dryer. Hang-drying sheets in the house is a bitch. Oh well, right? At least it's just hang-drying and not hand-washing. In the summer it won't be so bad, we can line dry outside. Right now it's just a pain though.

Now I shall amuse you with two pictures of my kitty cat doing odd things. She's currently circling my chair demanding attention. Or just talking. Considering how much she meows, we think she just likes the sound of her own voice.

You DIDN'T want me to help with the laundry? Are you sure?

Must...get...loved...by...Tyler...too bad he takes up so much of the bed.

Ciao,
kc

No comments:

Post a Comment