Saturday, November 9, 2013

Can't Wait

Good morning! How are you? Fine? Oh good, I was worried. I was hoping you weren't exhausted and brain dead and all those good things like me. Because it's 5 AM.

And I've been getting up at five AM the past week to try and finish this damn paper I'm trying to write.

Which clearly I'm not working on right now.

Because it's hard and it's early and well...I'm tired and can't do it anymore. The brain function simply isn't there.

But I get to relax soon. Just for a couple days. But I'm excited. I'm going home.

Is it weird that it's still "home" when very clearly it's not anymore? It's not even the house I grew up in. But it's where my mommy and daddy live and I'm excited to see them and wake up in the morning to my dad's pumpkin pancakes and go to bed full of whatever delicious food my mommy made...

I will have to work on this stupid paper while I'm there though. I was hoping I wouldn't. But it's much harder than I thought it would be. Maybe I'll get closer to finishing it while I'm there. When it's not so early. And when I haven't been waking up at 5AM to squeeze in time to work on it before work and working out.

I've been crashing hard at about 8:30 every night...it's really sad. I go to bed really early now.

Oh well.

Hope your day starts later than mine.

Ciao,
kc

No comments:

Post a Comment