Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Some kind of woman

You all know me...I'm an artist, I have an odd relationship with books, I cook here and there, I make at least a pretense at being a serious badass about running...

Something you may not know is my penchant for sweatpants.

I have returned jeans in order to afford sweatpants.

If I had a penny for every time my dear devoted man asked me, "So are you gonna put real clothes on today?" and I looked at him guiltlessly and replied, "what's wrong with sweats?" ...well, I would probably have at least five bucks by now.

So when I hopped in the car and drove to Portland last night for a work training this morning, and I realized at about 2 hours in that I forgot sweatpants for the evening and my drive home, I was positively giddy with excitement over the prospect of new sweatpants. I grabbed dinner to go at Cheesecake Factory in Washington Square Mall and practically skipped down to The Gap where I proceeded to luxuriate in the fact that I had a reason to buy the summer weight version of my all time favorite sweatpants EVER.

Luckily, Tyler knows the kind of woman he's marrying.

He's a very lucky man though, because not only am I a sweatpants girl, but I'm the type of woman who when presented with a coupon the next day (this morning) I take my frugal butt back to the store in order to get my 40% off my new sweatpants.

I may be a sweatpants kind of girl, but I'm also a smart sweatpants shopper.

Sweatpants are sexy, right?

Ciao,
kc


No comments:

Post a Comment