Thursday, July 18, 2013

My life in cupcakes

Last month I made a lot of cupcakes...

I made oreo cupcakes...


I made Reese's cupcakes....


I made from-scratch Funfetti (recipe courtesy of Annie's Eats)...


And I made Fourth of July chocolate cupcakes...


Not to mention the chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes I made at the beginning of the month!

For Oreo and Reese's cupcakes, do a 6-minute chocolate cake recipe and break up Oreos and Reese's into each cupcake well. I used the whipped vanilla buttercream frosting found on Annie's Eats (www.annies-eats.com) for the Oreo, with Oreo crumbs broken in. And then I made a chocolate/peanut butter frosting...mostly by winging it but with help from Google :)

Thankfully July had proven less butter-laden...

Ciao,
kc


No comments:

Post a Comment