Sunday, February 20, 2011

One, two, three...

So my life has been crazy busy. Couple of notables that I thought I'd update you all on really quick:

1. I was number one in sales for a couple days, I'm still hovering around 1 and 2. If I finish out the month in the top 5 I will be beside myself with joy and accomplishment.

2. My boss will be pretty thrilled too. The new kid rockin' the house.

3. We've found a new house that we're moving to! Hooray!

4. There were a few bumps in the road.
    a. Boyfriend got momentary cold feet. At a poorly chosen moment: right when I got home from work. We all know how well I handle issues when I'm tired. Drama ensued. Poor boyfriend.
    b. A foreclosure notice appeared on the front door of the new place. Uh oh. We have since worked this out, and no worries, we're good.

5. We're moving the first week of March! We're moving in to Bend, which is pretty exciting. The last couple days it's been dumping snow like none other and every time I have to drive through it from home to town, I just think about how great it will be to not have to deal with such a treacherous drive every day.

6. I'm sure my mother will sleep easier for it, too.

7. I don't know why these are numbered, it just seemed like the thing to do.

Ciao,
kc

No comments:

Post a Comment