Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome iPhone

I'm sorry that I haven't posted yet this week. Tuesday consisted of nursing an ill-advised hangover and then my sewing group and yesterday was spent working on projects inspired by my sewing group. My bag is progressing ever so slowly as I spent my time at group using the rotary cutter and mats available there to cut the myriad of squares needed for a quilt I'm working on.

Rotary cutters make life so much easier when it comes to squares.

My bag now has pockets and the handle is sewn, at this point it's pretty much all about assembly. Just gotta do it! The top to said quilt is complete, and soooo cute. I'll wait to post pics once it's all done.

In other news, I'm trying to rest up as much as I can in order to fully brace myself (not to mention survive) the impending iPhone launch next week. Ugh. My next Thursday will see me leaving my house at 5:20 a.m. in order to be at the store by 6 a.m. Do you know what time I have to get up in order to be ready by 5:20?? The minimum would be 4:20 a.m. What should actually happen is 4 a.m.

THAT'S SO EARLY.

I don't think I've ever gotten up that early for anything other than a flight. It's ungodly. Inhuman. Disgusting.

Early.

Damn.

With that impending doom leering its ugly head at me, I approach my week with trepidation. Sales are likely to be slow with people waiting for that iconic gadget. I forsee a lot of desperate calls in my future. Wish me luck?

Ciao,
kc

No comments:

Post a Comment