Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Catching Up

I can't believe Turkey Day is almost here. As in, it's here tomorrow.  Can you? I can't remember where my October or my November went...

I'm pretty sure the dog ate them.

Banyan is so big now. It's crazy. We weighed him two weeks ago and he's 21 lbs. which means that by now he's close, if not surpassing 25! That's a long ways from 4.8 lbs.

Tyler graduated him to the "big dog" leash this week...

It's crazy.

This is terrible, but I sat down to write this and remembered that I have about forty things that I wanted to get done and didn't intend for one of them to be a blog. SO. I will post this, and hopefully I will return.

It's my goal to write a bunch and spread them out over the next couple weeks so that y'all have something to read since I've been so lax lately!

Love you all,
kc

No comments:

Post a Comment