Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's not you, it's me

I mean it when I say it's not you, it's me. This month has been crap for enthusiasm in writing. I have decided that I am going to wait until November to detail my exciting time in San Fransisco running Nike Women's Half Marathon with 24,000 other lucky runners.

Essentially, once boyfriend is home, my life returns to relative normal and stuff and October is over and done with, I will return.

I promise.

Thank you for your impatience.

Ciao,
kc

P.S. Just to put it into perspective, I rarely run to get rid of angst and emotion. I slammed out 3 miles on the puny indoor track at my gym last night before I felt calm enough to do anything else. Like sleep. Or do a normal gym workout.

1 comment:

  1. i know you say it isn't me... but its me too.... and guess what, on top of the chatter i filled your ear with the other night... i walked out to a back broken window on my car yesterday evening. Its me too.. damn weather change and freaking' october.

    ReplyDelete