Sunday, October 9, 2011

Photo Story

This was my weekend last weekend...and a present I bought myself...

My set up...iPad, pencils, drafting board, and my ubiquitous tea mug!




Ooooooh
This is how many pencils I had before (ish...I had a 24 box)

This is twice as many...
 
This is three times as many!

 For those of you who don't know, Prismacolor pencils are fantastic. The only downside is they're $1.69 per pencil. I had a Michael's coupon and a need for more colors as my 24 box has been whittled away from that lovely 24 number to about 15. Funny thing about pencils is that when you use them, they go away...

The Prismacolor 72 box (seen above) is normally around $115. Michael's had it for $99. I had a 40% off coupon and got it for $59. And there's a $10 mail in rebate on 'em. Can you say huge deal? I am excited...

So those were the promised pics of what I did last weekend. Sat in front of movies and drew. My picture is a lot farther on than that now, but there you have it!

Ciao,
kc

No comments:

Post a Comment