Saturday, August 18, 2012

Thankful for

Today, after yet another sleepless night, I would like to focus on the things I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for reusable ice packs. They're softer than ice in a plastic bag, and when one is cranky, tired, and still unimaginably hurting, more convenient and wonderful to use.

I'm thankful for the fact that the miracle that is Apple, has once again, come through for me in the fact that their remotes are all universal. I've been frustrated the last few days because the remote to the AppleTV has been MIA, and I think its in the tv box which is currently living in the man cave on a really high shelf that I couldn't reach even if I was allowed to and I keep forgetting to ask Tyler about it. And then this morning, I fished out the (much older) remote for my iMac out and pointed it at my AppleTV in a frustrated gestures of defiance. And it turned on! Huzzah! Again, I love Apple.

Apple, I will never leave you.

And I'm also thankful for whoever invented bendy straws. It's awful challenging to drink tea while prone, and I seem to have developed a terminal case of holey lip. And then I remembered my dearest man keeps me well stocked in straws due to my cold sensitivity. Oh, and I'm thankful for travel mugs too. The combination has renewed my faith in the world of chai tea for breakfast.

As always, I'm also thankful for Tyler. He's been so supportive and wonderful.

Oh, and I would like to say how I just "love" how it's 80 in the house this morning and 62 outside. I miss air conditioning.

Hopefully you are thankful for something too.

Ciao,

kc

No comments:

Post a Comment