Friday, July 15, 2011

It's a good day

Tonight it rained. And poured. And a co-worker generously gave my bicycle and I a ride home so that we didn't have to and get all wet. And then when I arrived home, the sun broke through the clouds and shined. Shined so much that I couldn't bear to not go run.

It helps that I had one badass day at work. I defined kick ass rockstar status today. Not that I'm bragging or anything. But I did. I finished off with a 3.67 accessory ratio on 9 phones. I have never sold that kind of ratio on phones before. Well, on that many phones before. Usually, when you've got that many phones out it means its an "add a line" day, which is fantastic because it hits your "new" bucket, but it usually means what those of us in the trade call "naked" feature phones -- no accessories, no data, no nuthin. Barely a payout at 50% of the $9.99 that the line costs the customer to add it to their bill. 

But today, I hit a groove thang and rocked that shit.

I'm not pumped or anything either.

So you know, 3.67 means I sold approximately 3.67 accessories per phone (i.e. case, car charger, screen protectors, bluetooth headsets, headphones, docking stations, car mounts, etc.).

Anyways.

Went for a painful run...painful because I wanted to get 'er done so I ran hard. Just 3 miles, but after the cold that wiped me out this weekend "just" is not a little word. Last Tuesday (a week and a half ago), I ran part of the course for my half marathon in August.


I don't know if you can tell in the photo, but that's not a tan. It's dirt! I had to wash my shoes when I got home! Did 9.25 miles in the hot hot hot and got my feet diiiiiiiiirty! It was fun though, the trail is beautiful and should be interesting to do 13.1 on.

I also found new shoes!


Amazon.com had 'em on sale (whoohoo) at 82 bucks (hey, it's $35 less than I usually put down for 'em) and then my fabulous Amazon card had points on it (because I love Amazon) and so I only had to spend $22 for 'em! Hooray! Cheapest running shoes ever.

And now I shall finish this post with a brief montage of Maddie.




No, I don't love my cat at all...why would you think something like that? She's not the focal point of 90% of my cellphone pictures, and she definitely doesn't run our lives! Nooo...though if we're not sure what we used to talk about before we got our precious Terrorist...is that a bad thin?

Ciao,
kc

No comments:

Post a Comment