Friday, July 29, 2011

Veggietables

We have a baby bell pepper! Don't worry, it's supposed to be little. We bought this plant because I thought it looked adorable. Don't ask me what I'm supposed to do with baby bell peppers...because I have no idea.


We have tomatoes! I ate the first one a couple days ago. It was sweet, juicy and delicious. Now I want the rest to get ripe so I can gobble them up too!



And we have zucchini. It's little. It sat on the vine for a week before I finally picked it yesterday. I think the pot the plant is in stunted it a little bit. I kept meaning to get a bigger pot and it just never happened...oh well, next year.



And I start tapering in four days! Aiee!

Ciao,
kc

WEDNESDAY: 5 miles
MONDAY: 4 miles + 11 mile bike (split)
SUNDAY: 10 miles

1 comment:

  1. werl;kjoiufs...... my plants are green... but everything growing on them is tiny... except the tomatoes, but those are big tomatoes... and they are still green with no signs pointing to red.. I am blaming the weather... but lame! I want veggies like you : )

    ReplyDelete