Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Found it

So as per usual, I wrote most of these on Sunday. The one that posted Monday I wrote before I hit the gym. This one I'm actually writing Monday morning, though I meant to write it Sunday after the gym.

Yesterday's post is about finding your motivation and hitting it while you can. Apparently I found some motivation on Sunday, because after my scheduled 6 mile run (on the treadmill watching Netflix because I started to run outside, but it's still winter here...and it was frigid) I did a few weights.

I did some crunches. With a weight.

And some arms. Shoulders, triceps, lats.

Then because I didn't feel like I'd done quite enough between my hour run and the arms, I did the HIIT to FIT lunge/squat/wall sit workout.

And then I went home and ate a cupcake.

Because I deserved it.

Talk about motivated.

Ciao,
kc

No comments:

Post a Comment