Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Laxness is Inexcusable

My laxness with posting is inexcusable. Or maybe it's excusable. You decide. Here are the details:

The last time I had a weekend (it seems like so long ago...oh wait, it was about 9 days ago...) my beautiful friend Siobhan came to see me for the WHOLE weekend. It was fantastic, and Bend even decided to grace us with some phenomenal weather that made it hard to want to sit inside so she and I hiked and walked and walked and hiked and ate. And ate. And ate. It was wonderful. I miss her :(

Then I had a hair appointment Monday (8 days ago...no, 9 days ago...I can't remember) that ended in tragedy. For the first time ever I had to go back and have it redone! That took a couple days to fix that snafu...there were some highlights that got a little out of control. She fixed it though, wonderful girl that my stylist is...if she weren't so wonderful (she didn't charge me for the fix, which granted, was her fault, but still she came in to work early to fix it for me since I wouldn't have time off for forever) I wouldn't keep going back.

Tyler's season ended and we had the end of the season party to attend. Lots of fun.

Then my 10 DAY WEEK began. Currently, I am about to enter day 9. I'm on the home stretch. Thank god. But then we are flying to Annapolis on Friday at the buttcrack of dawn for lots of family (Tyler's) festivities for just two days (his cousin is getting married at the Naval Academy...quite exciting) and then flying back home (also at the buttcrack of dawn, but EST rather than PST so even earlier than I'd care to think about).

May the exhaustion -- and fun -- commence!

Do I get a pass for not posting? I hope so. I promise I'll try to post lots next week! Summer is upon us, so it's a struggle to not stay outside and bask...it got up to 80 this past weekend, just gorgeous.

Be jealous.

Ciao!
kc

No comments:

Post a Comment