Sunday, May 13, 2012

Runstar

It's like a rock star, only for running. Which can be applied to anyone who runs a mile or more at one time on purpose.
 
I add those qualifications as my neighbor always asks, "in a row? On purpose?" when I tell him my mileage for the day.
 
Today I ran really far. Ten miles to be exact. And I was dumb and waited to leave the house until 11:30, which was dumb because at 9 am it was already 65 degrees outside. Beautiful day, dumb me.
 
It was so stinking hot.
 
Summer's here.

1 comment:

  1. alright, its time.... i need to get running again... i couldn't even tell you if my garmin is charged or not... probably not since I don't know, and it's probably died slowly... and its nice and warm here too.... wed we shall figure out what I am doing race wise... go you, go team... its time to go go go. lol

    ReplyDelete