Thursday, May 10, 2012

Windowsills

Maddie has discovered windowsills. To the point where it's hilarious. She will climb up on the sidetable under the windowsill in our living room and sit a meow imperiously for us to open the shade so she can sit on the windowsill. Alternately, she will do the same in my office when I'm on my computer: she'll climb behind my computer and knock everything over until I've opened the shade, where she'll sit happily on the sill for quite some time.

She did almost faceplant coming off the windowsill this morning. There was a notepad on the edge of my desk that wasn't quite on the edge of my desk that she chose to step on. It went, and so did she. She stood and collected herself for a minute looking supremely embarrassed while I laughed.

I'm so mean.

Love,
kc

No comments:

Post a Comment