Thursday, July 19, 2012

Busy of Late

We have been supremely busy of late, as my friend Chelsea exclaimed last night (though we hadn't seen her in six months or so, so she was a little behind in the times). Lots going on though:

...preparing to move August first,

...getting ready for the puppy and reading up on What to Expect When You're Expecting [A Puppy]

...preparing for the wedding and immersing myself in those particular plans.

And the last few weeks haven't been quiet either, I had my race at the end of June and that was back to back with our friend's wedding (all week the following week I had people telling me how tired I looked...so not cool, worst comment ever. Up there with "you look old!"), then I worked a seven day stretch as my days off changed, and then it was fourth of July. The day before the fourth we did a tour of one of the possible locations for our festivities and then spent the night (complimentary!) there, which was a fun little staycation, and then the fourth we didn't do a whole lot to celebrate because I had a bunch of stuff I had to get done. We're lame that way.

And then my parents came to visit last week which was a blast, so much to do and so little time. Now they're up in Canada and I'm left to get stuff done.

Remind me to tell you about Tyler's free couch.

And I apologize in advance as my posting will become sparse here at the end of this month as I'm getting organized to move and going up to Seattle for my lovely lovely little's wedding! SO excited about that.

Ciao for now,
kc

1 comment:

  1. well i'll hear about most of this on sunday, but free couch? and what are they doing in canada??! and a free stay-ca.... I could use that... maybe Kristopher and I will need to be"planning a wedding" again... lol j/k... so excited to see you in dresses on sunday!!!sdkljf;wlekj;w SSOOOOO excited!

    ReplyDelete