Friday, March 9, 2012

Blogging Goal

My blogging goal is to post more than I did last year, because last year was just pathetic. You all deserve to read more than that!

I'm just checking in really quick. I've was busy as I convalesced from my back injury. (Can you see that word coming soon in a Big Word Wednesday?).

  • I stamped up a storm for the short periods that I was able to sit up, prepping for a Stampin' Up party at the end of the month.
  • I got some design work given to me (paying customers even! Thank you Shae Lynn and Kevin!)
  • I worked on said design work
  • I installed my new AppleTV which I am very excited about.
  • And I slept.
  • And ate.
  • And watched TV.
Very exciting stuff.

I'm hoping to be running again by Sunday (we'll see what the PT says...I have to make that appointment...) and skiing by next week, but we'll see. I just wanted to check in with y'all and say hi!

Ciao,
kc

No comments:

Post a Comment