Wednesday, September 29, 2010

T minus Four

So, my week has been super super super busy as the countdown to moving day is now at 4 days. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, SUNDAY.

Panic now, please?

Mildly.

I had nightmares about moving day the other night, the whole night, which ended up with me giving up on sleep at about 6 a.m. The truck was only 17 inches long instead of 17 feet, the truck disappeared, the truck was too big, the truck was too small, our stuff was too heavy, you name it.

Argh.

I don't feel stressed, but explain that to my subconscious. She begs to differ. We're stressed. And overwhelmed. And just generally a bucket full of crazy.

Awesome.

I am excited though. Super duper excited. About moving. And living with boyfriend. Still stressed, though. And sad to be moving away from my lovely lovely lovely friend. :( Sad day.

So, really quick post just to update  y'all. I will post more about the tea party and food and fall favorites next week after I'm settled in Oregon! However, tonight, I'm off to laud the graces and wonders of Cal Poly for hopeful little high school students at the local College Night. I'm pretty excited about that too!

To summarize:
• I'm stressed AND excited about moving
• College Night tonight at Eureka High School, 6 to 9 p.m.
• Tea Party details to come
• And more pumpkin recipes coming up!

Ciao,
kc

TODAY (really early): 4 miles
YESTERDAY: 5.83 miles — we lived dangerously and took a short cut, but shhh! I can't tell you where!
MONDAY: Awesome girl-date with lovely friend...wine, sushi, and stupid/fun chick flick!
SUNDAY: 3 miles
SATURDAY: 10.25 miles in 1 hour, 50 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment