Tuesday, October 12, 2010

There goes Peter Cottontail

Okay, so I realize that I grew up in the "wilderness" and so I really shouldn't be so...amused? Surprised? Thrilled? to see all the wildlife around here. I mean, lovely friend and I saw like six bunny rabbits when we went running at Patrick's Point a couple weeks ago.

Nevertheless, I was just captivated by a bunny sitting outside my kitchen window for the last fifteen minutes. Cute little bunny who's brown fur is speckled with white for the upcoming winter.

And do you want to know what that little bunny did?

Nothing.

He sat there.

And sat there.

And sat there.

After hopping there, of course. But then he sat.

And I sounded like some never-seen-a-bunny-in-my-life tourist calling to boyfriend to come look. *Hand to face* What have I become?

But it was cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment